HILLS-L Archives

Archiver > HILLS > 2003-01 > 1041918194

From: "Denise Douglas" <>
Subject: Re: [Hills] Hills Family in England
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:47:32 +1100

Dear Mary,

Many thanks for your e-mail. I note your "Hills" family originated in the
County of Kent, whereas mine came from the adjoining County of Sussex,
England. This of course, does not mean that there is no connection - I
have one or two members of the family who had connections in County Kent.
It would seem that the majority of Hills families were to be found in these
two counties, back in the very early days.

I will keep your e-mail and if I come across any possible connections to
those you mention, I will certainly let you know.

Thanks again for your reply.

Kind regards and all good wishes for the New Year,
Denise Douglas