HIRD-L Archives

Archiver > HIRD > 2007-06 > 1181198580

From: ,
Subject: [HIRD] Benjamin Hird b.1837 Wadingham, Linc, UK
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 06:43:00 -0000

Author: mlhird
Surnames: Hird
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hird/185/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Seeking descendants of Benjamin.

His parents are Thomas Hird b.1793, Middle Rasen, Linc
and Mary Hewitt b.1798, Snitterby, Linc

Ben married Ann Barker in 1859. They had 2 children Joseph and Thomas in Wadingham, in 1860 and 1861. I belive that Ann and the children all died during 1861.

Ben then (1864) married Elizabeth Sophia Brain b.1846 Kings Cross, London.

Children include
- Joseph Christopher b.1866 Hamstead. I believe he married twice and had kids Christopher Joseph b.1890 and Florence G b.1901 to different wives.
- George Thomas b. 1867 Camden Town. I believe he married Emma ? (b.1864 Gt Grimsby, Linc) and had Miriam E b.1897, Florence Ada b.1895, Mabel Rosetta b.1897 and William Benjamin b.1899.
- William John b.1869, Islington. I think he married Hettie Frances Jenkinson b.1869 Islington, in 1891.
- Elizabeth Mary (or May) b.1870 Islington
- Ella M b.1872 Islington
- Ada Emily b.1874 Islington. I believe she married William Dunkley b. 1872 Whitwell, Hertfordshire.
- Rose J b.1877 Islington
- Charles E b.1881 Clerkenwell, London
-Edith M b.1883 Clerkenwell
-Albert F b.1885, Islington

I am trying to find all the Hird's descended from Benjamin.
I have lots of Hird info to share.

Important Note: