HOFFECKER-L Archives

Archiver > HOFFECKER > 1999-09 > 0936929780

From: June Gautieri< >
Subject: JOSEPH HOFFECKER-DELAWARE
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 22:16:20 -0400 (EDT)

My earliest Hoffecker, Joseph, married Sarah Pennington Denny . His
father was Martin Hoffecker and his mother Sabra Denny (?) Joseph was
born 1802 and died 1872. The reason I am so interested in this line is,
that Joseph and Sarah raised my great grandmother Mary Elizabeth
Crockett. Mary Elizabeth was daughter of John Crockett and Lydia Denny
and was born 1832. I heard that John Crockett died in Mary's infancy.
Lydia then married Samuel Williams.Is anyone researching this branch of
Hoffecker family. Thank you.

This thread: