HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 1999-06 > 0930166950

From: Darla DeLaney <>
Subject: Hoffman family
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:42:30 -0500

Hello Fellow Hoffman Researchers
I hope that some one out there can help me find my Hoffman line.
Here is what i have so far

Katherine Hoffman b.abt 1847-1848 New York d ? spouse was Jacob
Pinckney b. abt. 1833 Montgomery co. New York d. 8 Aug. 1905
Gloversville Fulton New York . Married ? They had 5 children as far as
I know Charles & George ( who were twins ) and Sarah then Mary Ellen
and Alvaria . All these children were b. in New York Fulton Co.

Katherine's parents were George and Sarah Hoffman . According to the
1850 1860 1870 and 1875 census George was b. in Prussia / Germany and
Sarah was b. in Montgomery New York .
She had 9 brothers and sisters Elizabeth Ruben George Hannah or
Anna Frederick Peter Nancy Mary and 1 other whose name may have
possibly been Mark . All were b. in Fulton Co. New York .

If any of this sounds familiar to any one please let me know
TIA Darla
:)

This thread: