HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2001-11 > 1004745858

From: "Michael G. McManness" <>
Subject: [Hofmann] Family Stories
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:04:18 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyone who had any family stories about
their ancestors that they might be willing to share with the maillist?
Perhaps these might be stories that your grandparents or ggrandparents, etc
passed down to you that might reveal information about the family. If you
could ask one of your ancestors one question, what would it be? Which
ancestor was your favorite and why? I would like to learn more about my
family ancestors as everyone does that is subscribed to this maillist so if
there is anything you can share, please do. :-)) Thanks, Mike

Michael G. McManness, a Jayhawk through and through, eating, sleeping, and
bleeding Crimson and Blue near the University of Kansas. Family genealogist
and research historian. "Character may be manifested in the great moments,
but it is made in
the small ones."
--- Phillip Brooks

This thread: