HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2001-11 > 1006132227

From: "Michael G. McManness" <>
Subject: [Hofmann] [Admin] Important Please Read!
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:10:27 -0600

Hi Everyone,

Just a note to let you know that if you attempted to post a message to the
maillist over the last 12 hours you will need to repost. The list servers
were down and any message posts that were sent over that 12 hour period were
lost. If you sent a message post today, November 18th, and you didn't see
the message go thru, you will need to send it again. The problem has been
fixed, everything is back up and running now and we are now back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope this information helps. If you have
problems or further questions, please let me know.
:-) Thanks, Mike

Michael G. McManness, a Jayhawk through and through, eating, sleeping, and
bleeding Crimson and Blue near the University of Kansas. Family genealogist
and research historian. "Character may be manifested in the great moments,
but it is made in
the small ones." --- Phillip Brooks

This thread: