HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2009-01 > 1232803183

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HOFMANN] Leonard Hofmann - Jewish spelling?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:19:43 -0000

Author: KathleenCal
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hofmann/82.4.1.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Yes, my Hofmanns stayed in the Philadelphia area. Anthony (my great grandfather) was a baker. He had 7 children and all of them stayed in Philadelphia. The majority of the grandchildren also stayed in that area with a few leaving. Hope this helps and hope we can find some connection. Here is my email if you want to communicate directly. Thanks

Important Note: