HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2009-01 > 1233017807

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HOFMANN] Leonard Hofmann - Jewish spelling?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 00:56:47 -0000

Author: BeckySReynolds
Surnames: Hofmann
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My Hofmann, Andrew, came to Wood County, WV. His cousin, who came from Hollrich also, was already located here. I do know that Andrew had a brother or cousin named Christopher Hofmann who lived somewhere in the U.S., but I have yet to ascertain where he lived. I have his picture that he had sent to my Andrew. I don't know if it was Philly or not, but possible. When did your ancestor arrive in the U.S. and when was he or she born?

Important Note: