HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2009-05 > 1241433019

From: ,
Subject: Re: [HOFMANN] Bonnigheim: HOFMANN/MANN abt 1871-1889
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:30:19 -0000

Author: Klausanne
Surnames: WALSH,KRIEG,MANN,HOFMANN,SCHWEIKER
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hofmann/101.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

DEAR J.WALSH
I AM REPLYING TO YOUR QUERY FROM 8-09-2003 IN REGARDS TO
HOFFMANN/MANN 1871-1889.
READING YOUR TESTIMONIALS I AM SURE,THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO
ASSIST YOU.
ABOUT ME/US:OUR GRANDMA WAS WILHELMINE SCHWEIKER NEE KRIEG,
MARRIED TO HERRMANN SCHWEIKER,BOTH WERE BORN IN BONNIGHEIM.
I AM WILHELMINE SCHWEIKERS GRANDSON,MY MUM IS ELFRIEDE
SCHWEIKER WILHELMINES YOUNGEST DAUGHTER.GRANDMA HAD 5 KIDS
3 GIRLS AND TWO BOYS.
CHRISTINE MANN MARRIED WILHELM KRIEG AND THEY MIGRATED
ACCORDING TO MY GRANDMAS BIBLE ENTRIES TO NEBRASKA AROUND
1920.WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR OUR FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME,
BUT ALWAYS CAME TO AN DEAD END,IMAGINE MY PLEASENT SURPRISE
DEAR L. WALSH,FINDING YOUR QUERY ON THE INTERNET.
I MIGRATED ALMOST 13 YEARS AGO TO BEAUTIFUL QUEENSLAND IN
AUSTRALIA MARRIED WITH 1 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER JENNIFER 9 YEARS
OLD.I AM 42 YEARS AND MY WIFE ANNE 45 YEARS RESPECTIVELY.
THE REST OF THE FAMILY HAS REMAINED IN GERMANY,SO BELIEVE
ME,THERE ARE MANY RELATIONS WAITING FOR LONG EXPECTED
ANSWERS FROM REMOTE RELATIONS IN AMERICA.
MY MUM JUST TOLD ME TODAY ABOUT PARCELS THEY RECEIVED FROM
AUNTIES AND GREAT AUNTIES FROM OMAHA NEBRASKA,MOSTLY AFTER
THE DREADFUL POST-WAR YEARS.BUT AROUND 1950 EVERY CONTACT
HAS BEEN LOST.
WE REALLY LOOK FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU SOON SO WE WILL BE
ABLE TO ESTABLISH OUR FAMILY BONDINGS.THERE IS SO MUCH TO
TALK ABOUT POSSIBLE REUNIONS,FAMILY MEETINGS....
HOPE,EVERYBODY IS WELL AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO FINISH OF
THE MISSING PUZZLE PIECES.
PLEASE CALL US ANYTIME ON 07-55382614 OR 07-55960423 OUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS: WARM REGARDS KLAUS

Important Note: