HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2009-06 > 1245034036

From: ,
Subject: [HOFMANN] ALFRED Hofmann--musician in Detroit
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 02:47:16 -0000

Author: polarjo57
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hofmann/151/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Alfred Hofmann was a violinist/cello player in the Detroit Philharmonic Club in mid to late 1890's. I have a photo of the 4 men in the Club take 1894-1895 (my great grandfather was a viola player Walter Voigtlander). I am willing to share the photo with any family members of Alfred. Contact me if interested
Regards, Debi Z

Important Note: