HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2011-07 > 1309537420

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HOFMANN] Hoffman/Huffman, Hofmann In Eisern, Nassau-Siegen,Germany
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 16:23:40 -0000

Author: NancyShults
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hofmann/146.1.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I too have all these in my family history. I am convinced that they were Jewish converts. My mom told me that her family were practicing Jews who came over under the guise of Quakers or the German Reformed Church. Most accepted Messiah but they never let go of the Jewish ways; which is the way it supposed to be. I too am a Jewish believer in Yeshua HaMaschiach. We do not believe the Torah has been abolished but Magnified:

Isaiah 42:21 "For HIS righteous sake HE CAME TO MAGNIFY THE TORAH".........this means to make it more binding.......

We also have Reichmann and Brues in our trees as well. These are very well know Jewish names.......

Important Note: