HOFMANN-L Archives

Archiver > HOFMANN > 2012-02 > 1329607570

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HOFMANN] HOFMANN
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 23:26:10 -0000

Author: deborahdavis175
Surnames: Hack, Hoffmann
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hofmann/161.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have Hoffmann and Hack in my family line and have not been able to find information on:

Magdolna Hoffman Born Aug 26 1882 Birda, Died Apr 05 1958. She married Tobias Hack born Nov 20 1880. Married May 03 1903 in Birda.

They had 3 children that I have learned about:
Tobias Hack, Georg Hack born Aug 30 1912 Birda, and Filip Hack.

Do any of the above you may know about?

Important Note: