HOLDER-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > HOLDER-DNA > 2006-03 > 1141874727

From: Bill Holder <>
Subject: Census index mistakes
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:25:27 -0600

Cousins,

Since New Years I have been very busy checking Census index records
against my Holder data. Hundreds of errors have been corrected.

Tonight I did a search of several Holder mis-spellings, and here is
what I have found. I did not run Holden because it would turn up
thousands of legitimate Holden family members.

I am sure most will find someone in there line in these names.

Cousin Bill

This thread: