HOLLER-L Archives

Archiver > HOLLER > 2004-04 > 1083342876

From: Rich Holler <>
Subject: HOLLERs in Koenigsdorf, Hungary 1877-1895
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:34:36 -0500

For those searching their Austrian-Hungarian roots, here's a
little item found on the BURGENLAND-NEWSLETTER-L mailing
list (see following). Two pertinent HOLLER items are shown
first followed by the entire posting.
Rich Holler

Marriage Date-groom-bride-house number-Vulgo name-notes

1895-Josef Wirth-Theresia Decker-house 111 (93)-Vulgo
Reichen-Holler-oldest daughter to America.

1877-Mathia Holler-Theresia Buchfeller-house 144 (161)-
Vulgo Wagner-Holler-to America