HOLLOWAY-L Archives

Archiver > HOLLOWAY > 2010-02 > 1265300755

From: "Virginia R Abel" <>
Subject: Re: [HOLLOWAY] John Holloway
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:25:55 -0500

My great great grandfather was John Holloway b. 1809 Liverpool England. Married Sarah Massey in 1832 in Philadelphia. Both died 1849 of cholera, near Cincinnati, Ohio.
Their children:
John Holloway, Jr.
Ann Holloway
Lewis Holloway
William Holloway (my great grandfather) m. Amanda Melvina Coghill in Carroll Co. KY
Sarah Holloway
Edward T. Holloway
Emily Holloway