HOLLOWAY-L Archives

Archiver > HOLLOWAY > 2010-02 > 1265337292

From: "Taylor, Luanne" <>
Subject: Re: [HOLLOWAY] John Holloway
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:34:52 -0600

I have no idea if this fact will be any use or help but my 7th great
grandfather was a Lewis Holloway
(1751-1 Oct 1814) served in the Rev and married Rachel Brown dying
in Edgefield County SC No doubt a relationship? ? uanne

Col. Benjamin G Taylor Jr.
and
Luanne Spence Taylor
7 4 0 0 Crestway, #9 1 2