HOOLEY-L Archives

Archiver > HOOLEY > 2001-03 > 0985973042

From: "Arlene Maher" <>
Subject: Hooley's of Pa.
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:53:41 -0500

Hello Everyone, I am new to the list and I am looking for the Hooley's that lived in Troy, Bradford Co., Pa. They are:

John Hooley, born abt 1817 Ireland, d.8-8-1872 Troy, Pa. He married an Elizabeth Dillon, no info on her. Their children:

1.Sarah Hooley died 1859? age 2
2.Michael Hooley died 4-12-1862 age 6
3.Edward Hooley died 10-20-1874 age 11, killed by a train in Troy, Bradford Co., Pa.
4.Richard Hooley, his wife worked for Gerard College. When Richard got TB he went to live with his sister Sarah E. Hooley Scott and died there and is buried in Phoenixville, Pa.
5.John Hooley, his son Harry E. Hooley
6.Katherine Hooley became a nun, Sister St. Stephanie, died 1874
7.Margaret Hooley died 12-17-1937, never married
8.Sarah Elizabeth Hooley, married Edward Scott, graduated from Troy High School 1876-77

John Hooley is buried in St. John's Catholic Cemetery, Troy, Pa.
Sarah, Michael and Edward are also buried there in Row 28.

Any information welcome.

Arlene

This thread: