HOOPER-L Archives

Archiver > HOOPER > 2002-03 > 1016525713

Subject: [Hooper] Re: Rh negative blood
Date: 19 Mar 2002 01:15:13 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Ykj.2ACIB/147.640

Message Board Post:

Hi,
Please go to the SOLOMON message board where a number of people were asking the same question. I wrote a lengthy comment there concerning rh negative blood. I think you might be interested. Rh Negative blood is a fine, good blood........IT IS NOT A DISEASE. I am not saying you said that is was at all, but I saw others mentioning this "disease" and they do understand it to be such.

Please go see the message on the Solomon Message Board, here at Rootsweb. Thanks! RoseMary

P.S. I was shocked and amazed to see so many comments on this subject! I have been researching this topic ,Rh- for about 8 years now.

Thanks for the query,
RoseMary

This thread: