HOOPER-L Archives

Archiver > HOOPER > 2002-03 > 1016675477

Subject: [Hooper] Re: Hooper''s Tennesse
Date: 20 Mar 2002 18:51:38 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Ykj.2ACIB/1.2.33.68.73.299.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Kathy this Phil in reply to your message, I am just getting started in this to at the moment I know I am related to William Hooper one of the signers of the Declaration of Independents. He was my GGGGrandfather I know that much because I have a cousin that had a family tree done up and she told my family that. But I lost contact with her so I am doing this on my own. Sorry that I cann't help good luck.

This thread: