HOSCH-L Archives

Archiver > HOSCH > 2004-06 > 1087975649

Subject: Re: Hosch
Date: 23 Jun 2004 01:27:29 -0600

Surnames: Hosch/Jones/Rowel
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/RBk.2ACIB/1.5.6.35.38

Message Board Post:

Hello Barbara;
My daughter is a cousin to you. Her father is the grandson
of James Thurman Hosch who lives in Texas. His grandfather
was Lonnie Stinson Hosch who was the son of William Jacob
Hosch who was married to Cynthia Ann Smith. William and
his brother John Wesley Hosch had a sister yes, but her name was Amanda. She married a man name Jones.
Their parents were John Jacob Hosch,Jr. and Martha Caroline
Rowel and John Jacob, Jr. died in 1845. I havethe children
on the 1850 Census for Tennessee, Lincoln County living with
their Mother and her new husband Lewis Blair. I am not sure
what other info. I have to help. I do have Henry as the father
of Jacob,Sr., Mathew, Rachel, Ann Cathcart. Please keep in touch. Let me check my notes and I will try to email back with more info. later. Tracy

This thread: