HOUCK-L Archives

Archiver > HOUCK > 2007-02 > 1171174562

From: ,
Subject: [HOUCK] Family Secret! Lawler? Houck, Lightcap, and Wise
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 06:16:02 -0000

Surnames: Houck, Lawler, Lawlor, Lightcap, and Wise
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.houck/733/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Please HELP :(
I have very little information and what info I do have is very fuzzy, to say the least.
My husbands Grandfather was born somewhere in Pa. called The Coal Region??? As
Patrick Joseph Lawler/ Lawlor born about 1924 (NO PAPER WORK)
at 8 months his name was changed to
William Joseph Lightcap (NO PAPER WORK). He had a sister two years older that him.

Jean Lawler/Lawler b abt. 1922 died in CHICAGO at age 29 apparently no family or offspring's.
Father: Patrick Lawler / Lawlor (Ireland?)
Mother: Pearl? Houck

PEARL HAD A BROTHER HIS NAME WAS ROY HOUCK HE PASSED AWAY YEARS AGO AND SHE HAD A SISTER ELISE WISE, SHE ALSO PASSED AWAY YEARS AGO

This thread: