HOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > HOWARD > 2003-05 > 1052193663

Subject: [HOWARD-L] Searching for Howards of NY State
Date: 5 May 2003 22:01:03 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Aij.2ACEB/4628

Message Board Post:

I am Suzanne M Howard Mccaskill. I am searching for any info. on Howard line in NY. My father was the son of Arthur F. Howard Sr., my father is Jr. All I know is that Arthur Sr.'s father was named Thomas. I don't know any dates or areas of his birth or death. I know that he married Bertha Peterson and had atleast one child, my grandfather, who was born in 1920. Any info. on Howards of NY might be helpful.
Thank you

This thread: