HOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > HOWARD > 2003-05 > 1052209331

From: "Pam" <>
Subject: Re: [HOWARD-L] Searching for Howards of NY State
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 01:22:11 -0700

Hi Suzanne,
Can you provide any other details about your HOWARD ancestors?
I have HOWARD ancestors from Brooklyn, Kings County, New York. They lived in
Brooklyn from abt the 1840's through the 1890's. Their names were:
William F. (Sr.) b abt 1835 in the West Indies, served in the Civil War from
Brooklyn, and d in 1896 in Brooklyn;
William F. (Jr.), b 1860 in Brooklyn, moved to Texas abt 1893, moved to Oregon
in 1920, and d in Oregon in 1940;
Ida, b 1856 in Brooklyn; and Israel, b abt 1858 in Brooklyn.
So far, I've found no information about any siblings for William (Sr.) nor William
(Jr.).
Could any of these fit in with your HOWARD ancestors?
~~~Pam