HOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > HOWARD > 2003-05 > 1052413575

From: Carolyn F Paulson <>
Subject: Re: [HOWARD-L] Francis Marion Howard
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:06:15 -0700

I am probably not related to this family but I found the following family
in Johnson Co, Ark where my great grandmother was born. Francis Marion
Sanders b.1837 Jefferson, Illinois d.1864 Clark, Johnson, Arkansas.
Married Melinda Jane Jones b.10 May 1841 Spadra, Johnson, Arkansas d.9
Jan 1925 Tonti, Marion, Illinois.
See LDS Ancestral File #1LWQ-VPW Submitted by ??
See Johnson Co Marr Rec p75 12 Dec 1857 N20 no ages given