HOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > HOWARD > 2003-05 > 1052865144

Subject: [HOWARD-L] Gamaliel and Abigail Howard Lyons of Stoughton, Norfolk, MA
Date: 13 May 2003 16:32:24 -0600

Surnames: LYONS, HOWARD, HAYNES
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Aij.2ACEB/4646

Message Board Post:

I am looking for information on Gamaliel Lyons of Stoughton, Norfolk, MA. He was born there on 22 Jan 1728. He married Abigail Howard who was born there in 1732 and she died 18 May 1800 and is buried in Davidson Cemetery in Whitingham, Windham, CT(?). I believe they had a son, Joseph Lyons who married Abigail Haynes, sister of Pardon Haynes and Joseph and Abigail had a son, Pardon Haynes Lyons abt 1806 in Rupert, Bennington Co, Vt. Any information on this family would be greatly appreciated.

This thread: