HOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > HOWARD > 2003-05 > 1053604733

Subject: [HOWARD-L] My Howard Brick Wall-Help!
Date: 22 May 2003 05:58:53 -0600

Surnames: Howard
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Aij.2ACEB/4654

Message Board Post:

I am hoping someone has information on this HOWARD family: STEPHEN HOWARD b.March 28, 1784 SC & d. March 25, 1847 in Lauderdale Co., AL. He married Lucy Newton. I am looking for documentation connecting Stephen & Lucy to their children, mainly their son Stephen. He was b.Oct 16, 1817 SC & d. Jan 19, 1884 in Carroll Co., AR. He m. Sabrina Hammonds Oct 9, 1837 in Lauderdale Co.,AR. If anyone has information please contact me. I am willing to share information on my Howard family.

This thread: