HOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > HOWARD > 2003-05 > 1054181895

Subject: [HOWARD-L] Re: john howard and wife keziah
Date: 28 May 2003 22:18:15 -0600

Surnames: Howard, Vorner, Goins
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Aij.2ACEB/3413.1

Message Board Post:

Hi, Teresa,

I don't know if you found what you were looking for two years ago, but I too am searching for info. On the FamilySearch.com for LDS, I found some info listed there for them:

John Howard, born 1790 Catahoula Parish, LA
Keziah Vorner, born 1802 Catahoula Parish, LA
married 1816 in Catahoula, LA

Did have a son named Edmond Howard, born 28 DEC 1818 in Catahoula Parish, LA. married to Levinie Goins and Vinny Goins (sisters).

Edmond Howard's first born son was named John S. Howard.

So, perhaps this is the info you need. I am looking for additional information as well. Please email me back and perhaps we can exchange info!

Thanks,

Paula Spencer

This thread: