HOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > HOWARD > 2003-05 > 1054272011

Subject: [HOWARD-L] william dungian howard and JoANN McCaleb
Date: 29 May 2003 23:20:11 -0600

Surnames: Howard, McCaleb, Curry, Holland, Cate,Hackworth, English, Musick
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Aij.2ACEB/4674

Message Board Post:

looking for information on William Dungian Howard , married JoAnn McCaleb 10 of May 1882. in Berry Aba. Fayette County. JoAnn's father was John McCaleb and mother was Mary Hackworth .They came to texas about 1886, moving first to Commanche County then to Runnels County. They are buried at Wingate Tx. Runnels County. Looking to find William"s father. His name was Frank and mother was Bettie Armstrong. William was raised by John McCaleb's family. Would like to know what happen to Frank and Bettie. William and JoAnn had 5 children. William is my great grandfather. John Patterson howard and Dovie May Holland was my grandparents. Jack B. Howard and Ozell Howard was my parents. Help!!!! Thank you

This thread: