HOWELL-L Archives

Archiver > HOWELL > 1997-11 > 0879807130

From: <>
Subject: [HOWELL-L] Wrong info
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:52:10 -0500 (EST)

I have found my Howells on the Rootsweb with the wrong info. My Howells were
not from 1828 to now, Wayne Co, NC, Baker Co, FL or Duval Co FL as listed on
the rootsweb.

My HOWELLs were; 1. Caleb J who was b 1860 in Albion, Calhoun, MI m
Catherine Levina PYRTLEE, 2. Jay Allen who was b 1886 Plumb Creek, NB , m
Anna Katherine NISSEN.
MY father in law, 3. Walter Kenneth HOWELL b 1909 Albion, MI came with his
parents, 2 sisters & his brother in the 19 teens to Taft, Kern CA.
Anyone researching any of these lines please contact me, will gladly share.