HUGHES-L Archives

Archiver > HUGHES > 2005-04 > 1114396260

From: "Brenda Sparks" <>
Subject: RE: [HUGHES] Re: Help Please....Caleb Hughes b 1804 GA/SC, lived MS/TX m Elizabeth Morrison
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:31:00 -0400

There is a place that has a lot of that stuff. I Know for sure that they
have info on Ornaldo Hughes. You can reach them by
they are very goog w/ this stuff. If you are not a memeber of Hughes
Families, it is will worth the 15 dollars to them one time per yesf. E-mail
and let me know how it turns out