HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2000-10 > 0973037925

From: malinda jones <>
Subject: Re: Fw: [HWE] BRONAUGH & BRUNEAU connections
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:18:45 -0600

Thank you so much for responding, Andrea and Roy.....

If I had to guess here, I'd say that the spelling permutation from BRUNEAU to
BRONAUGH looks a wee bit Celtic (or is that Gaelic ?) to me. I think I'll mosey
over to the other Genealogy Diva in my cosmos at Scotch-Irish-L and see what Ms
Linda Merle has to say.

Thank you again for taking the time and giving me such excellent input.

malinda jones