HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2002-11 > 1037072018

From: "cspurb Spurbeck" <>
Subject: Re: [HWE] Huguenot Transport
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:33:42 -0600

Strangely enough I have maps spread around me today trying to map a route from Beauchamps ( which seems to be near Paris), to Walcheron Island in the Netherlands and Mannheim, Germany. This seems to be a difficult journey. I may have missed something about this exodus. Peter, it seems your questions could also apply to the land journey. What help did they have along the way? Would their helpers be punished etc? Carol Spurbeck