HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2004-05 > 1084112661

From: "Tony Fuller" <>
Subject: Re: Offer of lookups - MAYBEE/MABILLE
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:24:21 +0100

Hi Chris

"Thanks for offer, even more so as this is my first use of Society. I am
interested in MAYBEE/MABILLE"

and welcome to HWE, the home of some really good Huguenot research. We've
been rather quiet of late (unusual, the room is usually buzzing with
something going on) so we're just in the process of livening things up a
bit.

Unfortunately, there is no trace of your names in either the Southampton nor
the Canterbury registers. Try the archive for this room (through
rootsweb.com) and post a more general message into the room, you never know
what you might come up with.

Regards

Tony Fuller

This thread: