HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2004-05 > 1084165887

From: "Shirley Arabin" <>
Subject: Re: [HWE] poll book for 1780.lots of names.
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:11:27 +1200

Poll books are lists of those who have voted according to Pauline Saul's
"The Family Historian's Enquire Within" which gives the answers to many
questions. She recommends "Poll Books; 1696-1872; a directory to Holdings
in Great Britain" by Jeremy Gibson & Colin Rogers. FFHS.
Shirley Arabin
Mount Maunganui, New Zealand .