HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2004-05 > 1084214864

From: "Tony Fuller" <>
Subject: Look up shop is now closed
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:47:47 +0100

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that the look up shop is now officially closed.

For all the people that have outstanding messages to me, don't worry, I'll get round to answering them in the next few days as I now have the books for a few days longer than I originally anticipated.

But I'm on a cookery course tomorrow and have other commitments on Wednesday, not the least of which is the Hug Soc AGM, so it's likely to be towards the end of the week that you get your replies.

Regards

Tony Fuller

This thread: