HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2004-05 > 1084973851

From: "Tony Fuller" <>
Subject: Shirley asked for information about the Hug Soc AGM
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:37:31 +0100

Hi Guys

Shirley Arabin asked me for information about the Hug Soc AGM so here's an
update.

The Society has a new President, Denis Desert has stood down having
completed his three years in office. He has been replaced by Robert
Wallace-Turner, who until the AGM was Chair of the Finance Committee. David
Montier, until the AGM the Gift Aid Officer is the new Chair of the Finance
Committee.

Mary Bayliss, the Hon Sec, announced here retirement after 18 years in the
role, with effect from November this year, so the search is on for a
replacement.

Four members of Council have stood down at the end of their period of three
years. They have been replaced by:

John Vignoles, Brian Wood, Jean Tsuchima and Tony Fuller.

I have immediately been put onto the Finance Committee (Lord help me) and
I'm also now responsible with Jane Le Cluse for sorting out the web site,
put on-line purchases into place, payment by plastic and that sort of thing.

That's about it really - the Working Party report on the future of the
Society goes to a special meeting of Council in October and will be taken to
the membership asap.

Regards

Tony Fuller

This thread: