HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2004-05 > 1084995322

From: "Tony Fuller" <>
Subject: Re: [HWE] Re: HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-D Digest V04 #76
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:35:22 +0100

Hi Geoffrey and Shirley

Thanks for the messages, I'll do my best - it's the internet stuff that we
have to develop and then work on because we have SO MUCH material at the
Library, some of it uncatalogued, which never sees the light of day - like
the hand-drawn family trees at the end of the Thorney and Thorpe registers
which were on the shelves but never worked through and never transferred to
the Wagner pedigrees. And we're looking to get those digitized as well, now
that WILL be fun as anybody who has used them will know, all those intricate
family ties, cross references, would keep me happy for years with my little
laptop.

And thanks again guys, all the positive comments much appreciated.

Regards

Tony Fuller

This thread: