HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE-L Archives

Archiver > HUGUENOTS-WALLOONS-EUROPE > 2004-05 > 1085918109

From: "Bronwyn Stuckey" <>
Subject: Huguenot source information
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 19:55:09 +0800

I suddenly find that I will have a day in London on Friday 4 June en route
from Australia to a meeting in France. I was thinking to go to the Huguenot
Library but I see that it is only open Monday to Wednesday. Does anyone have
a suggestion for another suitable place for Huguenot source material? I am
particularly interested in Canterbury Huguenots, but I don't have time to go
to Canterbury.
Bronwyn Stuckey
researching DU BLES, DECAUFOUR, MANIE, BLONDEL.
---