HUMPHREYS-L Archives

Archiver > HUMPHREYS > 2000-07 > 0962544598

Subject: Re: [HUMPHREYS-L] need address
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 09:29:58 EDT

I don't remember corresponding with you, but then sometimes I don't remember
what I did yesterday.

It is interesting, my greatgrandpa had a brother named Thomas Wilson
Humphrey. I lost him after he came to Missouri. My Humphreys came to
Washington Co. Missouri from Caldwell Co. North Caroling soon after the 1850
census. My greatgrandpa was James Franklin Humphrey. He moved to Mt. View,
Missouri before 1890. He had 8 children.

Ken

In a message dated 7/2/00 12:25:05 AM Central Daylight Time,