HUMPHREYS-L Archives

Archiver > HUMPHREYS > 2000-07 > 0964191095

From: "Colleen" <>
Subject: [HUMPHREYS-L] Re: HUMPHREY'S
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:51:35 -0400

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR INFORMATION. MY NAME IS COLLEEN HUMPHREY. I
HAVE A BROTHERS THOMAS AND ROBERT. MY FATHER IS ROBERT TOO. I'VE BEEN
SEARCHING FOR MY GGG GRANDFATHER FOR AGES. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. MY INFO
IS HIS NAME WAS WILLIAM C HUMPHREY. HE WAS BORN 8-27-1817. HE WAS A NEW
YORK FARMER AT ONE TIME. HE MOVED TO ATHENS, OH ( HE WAS THERE FOR THE 1850
CENSUS) THEN HE MOVED TO TAMIPCO, ILL WHERE HE DIED. I'VE CHECKED WITH
ATHENS AND HAVEN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING. IF YOU WANT YOU CAN WRITE ME. MY
ADDRESS IS 7101 BUEHLER ROAD, FREEPORT, MI 49325. THANKS. COLLEEN.