HUMPHREYS-L Archives

Archiver > HUMPHREYS > 2000-07 > 0964300915

Subject: Re: [HUMPHREYS-L] Re: HUMPHREY'S
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:21:55 EDT

Hello my name is Sara Humphrey I am the yougest granddaughter of Mr. Ralph
Humphrey and Mrs. Sarah Humphrey. I am looking for any information on them or
their parents. I have no clue to what their parents name swould be I do Know
though that Sarah was from Florida she had sister named Betha Mea Willson and
a brother named J.B Wilson. I don't know what J.B stands for. Thay are all
passed though, and Ralph had a sister named May a brother named Frank and a
sister named Birdie Taylor who is stil alive but don't recall anything from
the past.
Ralph and Sarah had 9 children only 8 lived past birth. The chioldrens names
are:::
Mary Myers who maried Bill Myers of TN and had two sons John and Wesley,
Raplh Humphrey jr. Who married Chorlett (No last name that I know) and had 1
son Charlie Humphrey, Vernon Earl Humphrey who Married a women named Ann and
had 1 daughter named Cathy and adopted a son named Chris Walker, Paline Baker
who married John Baker no kids from Jonh but had a total of 4 from previous
marrages, Paul Humphrey who married Carolin Dixon had 2 girls Stephanie and
Amanda, David Humphrey never maried with no kids, Wayne Humphrey married a
women named Maryland and devorcied had two daughters I am not sure of their
names and finally my father Johnny Ray Humphrey married Kathy Gal Stafford
had two children a boy and my self the boys name is Johnny Ray jr, and of
course me Sara Jean Humphey,
We are all still alive except my grandparents.
If U could help me find some information about my grandparents I would be so
greatful.
Thnk you,
Sara Jean Humphrey

This thread: