HUMPHREYS-L Archives

Archiver > HUMPHREYS > 2000-07 > 0964477512

Subject: Re: [HUMPHREYS-L] Humphrey
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:25:12 EDT

Loretta, I have gathered that Dennis was probably John's brother, as I have
seen him listed on the 1850 (maybe it was another year) census. I have also
concluded that they lived in the same area, whether it was Wilkes Co., or
Cadwell Co., NC.

I would be very interested in sharing with you what I have.

When they left NC, it appears that they went directly to Washington Co.,
Missouri. I have the name of the cemetery where John and Teletha are
buried--also the dates of death. I have been in Wash. Co. several times, but
not since I have found this info on them. Wash. Co. is about an hour south
of St. Louis. I have several branches that are in the same area.

Ken Coolidge

This thread: