HUNGARY-L Archives

Archiver > HUNGARY > 2001-06 > 0992503229

Subject: Re: [HUNGARY-L] Magyarization
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:20:29 EDT

Bob Horgos,

I knew the was just somebody stirring up controversy. I
would hate to find out why. Perhaps that someone has never lived in Europe,
never experienced true

To answer your question,

<<How many of you think that the Croatians, Serbians, Hungarians, Slovaks,
Slovenians, Russians, Romanians, Ukrainians, etc. loved each other>>,

my answer is, many! MANY!

I do, and if it weren't for the pot stirrers, power seekers, rasists,
nationalism pushers, they still would!

Have you ever watched children of different ethnic backgrounds, skin colors,
physically handicapped and "normal," all playing happily together?

Good night!

This thread: