HUNTER-L Archives

Archiver > HUNTER > 2010-07 > 1280613747

From: Roy P Hunter <>
Subject: Re: [HUNTER] Job HUNTER & MR Still Hunter Jr
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 18:02:27 -0400

Is this the Raymond I am looking for?
Roy

Raymond E. Hunter (Weapon Design) was born September 4, 1935 in Moultrie,
Georgia. He
received B.S. and M.S. degrees in physics from the University of Georgia
and a Ph.D. in
elementary particle physics from Florida State University. He attained
the rank of Captain in the
United States Air Force with active duty at the Air Force Cambridge
Research Laboratories. In
1961 he received the Air Force Research and Development award. Hunter
served as head of the
Department of Physics and Astronomy and as Dean of the Graduate School at
Valdosta State
College. He joined the Laboratory in 1965 and is now Assistant Division
Leader for Weapons in
the X Division Office. In 1981 he received a Distinguished Performance
Award from the
Laboratory for design of the W76 (Trident) warhead