HURST-L Archives

Archiver > HURST > 2004-06 > 1086566057

From: "Tinker Richards" <>
Subject: Re: [HURST] Hurst/ Davenport
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:54:17 -0400

My grandfather's sister, Beulah Hurst,b. 1880, married a William H
Davenport. They had three daughters:Beulah Ruth, Margaret and Mary Jane.
They lived in the Kansas City/ Joplin/Springfield, Mo area
My grandfather, Orville Ashley Hurst, b 1885, had 3 brothers:Homer Stanley,
b.1878, Horace Hardin, b.1882, andThomas Howard,b1887. Their parents were
George Cassell Hurst, b. 1863, and Flora Hatchett Vaughan Hurst., b1859.
They were in the Carthage, Mo area--Flora was from Ozark, Mo
We have NO male members of our family with the Hurst name as it "daughtered
out" in my mothers generation.
Tinker Richards