HURST-L Archives

Archiver > HURST > 2004-06 > 1088370276

Subject: Hurst/ Renshaw
Date: 27 Jun 2004 15:04:39 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My name is Charlotte Hurst Rackler, and I am looking for information on Walter Lee Hurst who was my grandfather. He was merried to Minnie Renshaw when my dad was born, my dad is Charles Curtis Hurst from Rockwood Tennessee, but his parents died when he was a child and he went to live in Chattanooga Tennessee where he still lives.
I would like info also on my grandmother Minnie Renshaw, if anyone has any info on her as well, I'd be so greatful.

This thread: