HYMNOLOGY-L Archives

Archiver > HYMNOLOGY > 2012-03 > 1331491820

From: Glenn Belcher <>
Subject: [HYMNOLOGY] G. T. BYRD
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:50:20 -0400

OUR CHRISTIAN HYMN ON SUNDAY:ALL ALONE

MARCH ELEVENTH, TWO THOUSAND TWELVE

CHORUS:
There are days I'd like to be all alone with Christ my Lord,
I can tell Him of my trouble all alone. REPEAT
=================================
On Mount Olive's sacred brow Jesus spent the night in prayer,
He's the pattern for us all, all alone if we'll only steal away.
In some portion of the day we will find it always pays to be alone.
There are days I'd like to be with the sanctified and blest,
There are days I like to be all alone these can never grace impart,
To my weary, sin tossed heaert there are days I'd like to be just
all alone.
======
There are days to fast and pray for the pilgrim in his way,
There are days to be with Christ all alone we can tell Him all our
grief, He will give us quick relief there are days I'd like to be just
all alone.
======
When a heart is broken up with the bitter, woeful cup,
Then's the time to go to Christ all alone in our blessed Lord divine
There is peace and joy sublime when we take our sorrows all to
Him alone.
=======

The author of this Christian hymn was G. T. Byrd.

The musical contribution lies solely with G. T. Byrd.

This hymn is owned and copyrighted with R. E. Winsett.

Should anyone know of any other BYRD family genealogy
which could be of some interest with our HYMNOLOGY
membership; you are cordially invited to share a bit of his
lineage with our list at anytime.

Your HYMNOLOGY membership is genuinely appreciate.

This thread: