Huguenot-L Archives

Archiver > Huguenot > 1999-08 > 0935024519

From: <>
Subject: Re: [Huguenot] Hasbrouck Family
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:01:59 EDT

The Hasbrouk name is all over New York history. I bet you can find microfilm
records at your local LDS Family History Center. Kinship has a book -
"History of New Paltz" and Hasbrouk is one of the founding families. Try a
search on Family Tree Makers Web Page or a general search using something
like Dogpile (which uses about 2 dozen search engine at the same time).
You're lucky..a very high profile bunch..not like several of my NY ancestors,
who must have come over in a rowboat and lived in a cave, only emerging to
have a few kids baptized in the local DRC.
Good hunting,
Elaine

This thread: