Huguenot-L Archives

Archiver > Huguenot > 2005-10 > 1129339930

From: "Kit F." <>
Subject: Re:Motte - Tony
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:32:10 -0400

Sorry about that, there really were no blank spaces,
my keyboard is a little whacky and does some odd
spacing and I decided not to fight it for that subject.
It is fine most of the time :).
MOTTE was a name I remembered some searching
for, so thought that info might be useful. I was actually
looking for someone else when I saw Motte.
Be happy to repost the message.

Kit F.