IA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > IA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2005-08 > 1125314734

From: "Dick Tague" <>
Subject: Re: [IA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] Iowa census off years - ordering films
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:25:34 -0500

There is also a book STATE CENSUS RCORDS, authored by Ann S. Lainhart which
includes all states which did, and the status of the years available. Also
includes what data is found on each census year and a source where the
record may be obtained. Dick
May you live to be a hundred, with an extra year to repent! Irish proverb